Swanson Milk Thistle 500mg 100 Capsules
- Supports detoxification in the liver
- Boosts antioxidant activity
- Supports healthy liver, spleen and kidney function
What is Milk Thistle?
For many years, Milk Thistle has been used as a complimentary health supplement, that may support the body during the normal process of detoxification, provide nutrition for liver cells and be a supportive element for the hepatic system in general. As Milk Thistle is a natural therapy, we think it is important for you to know its origins:
The Milk Thistle is a flowering plant that has earned its name from the milky white characteristics of its sap and leaves. The seeds, or fruit, of the Milk Thistle plant have been found to contain an active ingredient called Silymarin, an antioxidant that is reputed to provide many health benefits for the body.
So it is no wonder that Milk Thistle has become such a popular and highly regarded natural health supplement that supports the body in the maintenance of a healthy lifestyle.
What are the benefits of Milk Thistle?
Milk Thistle may provide significant health benefits in the support and maintenance of a selection of bodily functions and scenarios including:
- Detox - When taken as a complimentary health supplement, Milk Thistle may support the body during the normal process of detoxification.
- Liver Function - Milk Thistle may be considered to support the condition and maintenance of a healthy liver.
- Cholesterol - Milk Thistle may be valuable in the maintenance and support of the cardiovascular system.
What is the recommended Dosage of Swanson Full Spectrum Milk Thistle?
Swanson Milk Thistle comes in 500mg, potency-guaranteed capsules, which allow you to adjust the dose to the right level for you. The capsule based Swanson Full Spectrum Milk Thistle enables easy ingestion, making this natural remedy easy to swallow, with less risk of an unpleasant aftertaste.