Swanson Chasteberry Fruit
Chasteberry Fruit, also known as Vitex agnus- castus, has a long history of use by women during their periods. If you're a woman unjustly known as the Wicked Witch of the West several days each month, get set for a little more control in your corner. Studies suggest that it has a progesterone-like effect, which may account for its use in the support of women's health. Because of this activity, chasteberry has been recommended for a variety of issues common to PMS including mood, body tenderness and water balance.
- Supports Hormone Production and Balance
- Helps Ease Women's Monthly Discomfort
- Supports Women's Health
- Container Size: 120 Capsules
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 120
Amounts Per Serving
- Chasteberry Fruit (Vitex Agnus-Castus): 400 mg
- Gelatin, Microcrystalline Cellulose (Plant Fiber), Calcium Palmitate, Silica
- As a dietary supplement, take one capsule two times per day with water.