Swanson Astragalus Root 470mg 100 Capsules
- Provides immediate support for immune challenges
- Supports immune health
- Supports cardiovascular and liver health
What is Swanson Astragalus Root?
Native to China, Astragalus is a perennial plant from the legume family. With over 2,000 species of Astragalus, there are only two which are harvested for their health benefits, the Astragalus membranaceus and Astragalus mongholicus.
The root of the Astragalus herb has been used in Chinese therapies for centuries to boost the body's immune system, its antioxidant qualities and in promoting a healthy heart. Astragaus is also part of a range of herbs recognised for their adaptogen qualities; a herb that manages and strengthens the body's hormonal response to stress and enhance its ability to cope with anxiety and fatigue.
Swanson, a US manufacturer and supplier of dietary and herbal supplements which have been rigorously tested for purity and potency, brings you the health benefits of Astragalus Root in a convenient daily capsule.
What is Swanson Astragalus Root used for?
Astragalus is used as a natural dietary supplement to promote health and vitality. With continued on-going research into the herb, the range of benefits associated with Astragalus are now considered to include:
- Fights colds and upper respiratory infections: Astragalus works to maintain and strengthen the immune system. It may help those with a weakened immune system after chemotherapy.
- Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory action.
- Supporting heart function: Astragalus may help people with severe heart disease by lowering cholesterol levels.
What is the recommended dose of Swanson Astragalus Root?
As a dietary supplement, Swanson recommened that you take one 470mg capsule a day with a glass of water.
Supplied in 100 capsule bottles, this one-a-day supplement is an economical small health investment.